Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Too long..

HI! It's been a while since I do this, my bad, things just went by fast being so busy, in school, work & living on own is not fun but in the end it is fun. If that makes sense? Anyways! I am just going to update that some few things....still currently working at Old Navy, I swear my closet is full of their clothing. I get pretty sweet deal; that's why. :]

Boyfriend. The status is really great. We are still getting to know about each other everyday. Yes, some rough times in the road but we got over the bump and stronger in the end. It's just nice having a best friend who will love me for who I am.

This picture taken at Stomp show at ASU gammage....one word: FABULOUS! It was amazing...thanks to my 'rents for the tixs!! I would defintely recommend it & am for sure going next year! It's awesome how they can uses brooms, brushes, barrells, etc to make music...it's beautiful. In the end, it was the best date ever too...that's because I got my man. xo.














What else? My furkid, Ringo has a sore on his paw...poor thing...it's like having a kid. I am serious. You have to run to store to get stuff such as cream for the paw, redness swollen or itch, then have to go back get aspirin for him or get bandage or take him to the vet. It's just such a big responsibility...what a good practice for a baby in the future; i'm kidding. It's a big difference I am sure. My boyfriend gave him a...big...crazy haircut that totals to....all shaved off but really short. He got a point..tick can get on easy because of long hair plus summer's here, be cooler...it's true. He's adorable still!
















OO crap, I have a company coming...ah I will write more later; sorry..toodles! JENY

No comments:

Post a Comment