Friday, May 29, 2009

Graduation


Today was fun, but long I would say. I finally enrolled in two classes for the summer. Just putting a quicker process for my AA-EE so I can finish early. Am looking forward to be busy again but am postiviely looking forward for trips throughout the summer with my boyfriend && friends!

Graduation...that's the main reason I am on here for. I went to my friend, Fallon, her graduation...it was interesting though. It was a charter school, I believe 7 or 8 people whom were deaf gradtuated with other kids who are hearings which was like 20-30 more. Very interesting how it work, the way they do it. Not judging it, just different from others that I have attended to. Anyways, it was good seeing some poeple I have not seen in a while, interpreters & old graduates...fun in the end. Here's some few pics from the event...

Fallon and Me
Congrats girl!

that is all! I better get to bed, I am working tomorrow, getting up at 4:30 am!
have a good weekend!!




No comments:

Post a Comment