Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas!

MERRY CHRiSTMAS!

HI! I'm posting up the Cmas pictures that was in the card!




Wow. I did not except Christmas to come by so fast and it's all done! It is sure one of my favorite time of year. It is not just about gift, it's about being with someone you love and spending so much time with family & friends. This year was really wonderful. I spent 4 Christmas at 4 different locations, in two days. It was really fun. My car was so full with stuff! :) My boyfriend loved his gift, he could not kept his hand off, haha. It was GPS that he wanted for so long and I finally got it for him! I loved mine, can't wait to try it out, the new nano of iPod and it is PURPLE. My boyfriend sure does passed the test of getting right color; jus kidding ;)


Now that 2009 is coming up! I think it will be so much new things next year! Some goals to be achieved. First thing come up on the first day of the 2009 year is moving out. I am sad about that but I have no choice. House situation sucks but that is okay.....things are never perfect anyways. I can deal with it and can always find something else later. No hurry, world is not going to end :) I will be living all way down in Avondale with my boyfriend's sister for a while, kinda far from everyone but good thing the house will be off by 101 freeway but am NOT looking forward to drive a long "15 mins" to work than now it was only 5 mins! Am thinking about transferring to Avondale Old Navy since it is closer to the new house unless I get the job at other job! I hope I get hired soon!

It's 2:47am and I better go to bed! Got some packing to do tomorrow! AH may you guys have a wonderful weekend!!

Latuhh <3

2 comments: