Monday, April 5, 2010

Blog blog blog!!


I have seen my friends blog a lot and I don't know why I didn't push myself to blog!! Am going to do my best this time and try to blog more!! Just need to motivate myself somehow! It's been a while since I blogged so I will just summarize up pretty much! :] Ok, whoa...last blog was May 2009. O.M.G time do fly by too fast....please Mr. Clock, slow down...haha.

Let's see where I start....how about the new year of 2010...

Tyler's birthday was Jan 29th, I actually made him a cake!! With my own hand! I went down to this awesome ABC [cake store that Tyler goes to all the times] Uploaded the pic below - that's what I made....let me tell you...it was toughhhh! In the end, it was great and he actually liked it! :]



then the big event of the year, our 3 years anniversary. Once again; the time goes by too fast! Definitely am looking forward to many more years...can't wait to see what it has hold for us! My gift for him was this awesome nice stainless steel bracelet with 4 diamonds around it [Jared's] and the vacation that I took him to! Tyler loved it!! The trip was fantastic, we actually spend a quality well time together and it was just what we needed!!
Friday - we went up to a small town, Mayer [approx 45 mins up north of Phx] and got a nice average cabin by the creek. The weather was perfect, windy..chilly. Just so right. The service was great. We were getting ready to go to dinner, just to hang out. Afterwards, we played game and we got tired, so we went to bed to get ready for horseback riding in the morning! Let me tell you, the horseback riding was fun, just walk throughout the desert/forest and explore the nature....it was nice weather too!! Then we packed up and got ready to go up to Prescott that I booked for us, a suite! It was perfect..just what I wanted for Tyler to enjoy!! The bed was a.w.e.s.o.m.e! Had small patio, with a great view looking over Prescott and small living room. Went down to do some blackjacks, I put down 40 bucks and won 175 bucks!! Good day! Then went up and got ready for our nice dinner out. Tyler looked so handsome!! He's amazing. So we went to this realllly nice dinner - I recommend you guys go there; awesome food!! The place was Old Firehouse Plaza! We ordered lasgna and cheese tortelli - then Tyler ordered a choco cake with a ice cream scoop on side, then an extra side of my Jareds earrings! I was like...omg he actually know how to make me happy -- he's just so sweet! Then we went back to hotel and we were so tiredddd, slept throughout the night and woke up, and breakfast room service was ready! We ate on the bed!! Then got ready for our massages, nothing could get better than that!! Then went have lunch and was ready to go home and get our baby, Starr. Thanks Jerad and TJ for watching her!! :] So the weekend was great. My advice for you guys that have bf/gf...go spend time together once in a while; no need to splurge - just find something to do and it makes you stronger in the end!! Love you bear. :]





No comments:

Post a Comment