Sunday, December 21, 2008

First Blog..

OK, I have seen some of my friends doing this; was thinking "why not, go ahead and start your own!". So now here I am...


My first blog ever, should be fun doing this & hopefully I will stick to this. I always put things off but tries my hardest not to. I was reading a girl whose is a military wife, I must say I have a lot of respect for her. Being that kind of person makes her a stronger person, I can see how much she is in love with her husband and be his supporter 100%; it amazes me. Individuality always interests me. I believes if we all have same types of favorites or how we are; that will be too boring! Just don't copy, be who you are. If you try so hard to be someone else, you will make yourself look even stupider.


My life. I have nothing negative about it. It is full of ups and downs but when it comes to a reality, I gotta handle it. That is how you learn. I can't keep depending on someone else, it does let me down when I do. I do live on my own, I do get some help sometimes but I don't ask so much. I believe whatever, wherever I am right now makes me a stronger person. I know I am only 21 years old, I feel like I have gone through so much stuff past few years. People been saying, "just wait longer and it will get harder." I'm pondering about that for few days, you know what? Life's a bitch. If something happens, do it or fix it. Except the unexpected. For example, my car broke down and the engine was warped for good. I had to give away, it was no good anymore. I didn't have a car for a year and half. I am not embarrased to say that. I chosen to live on my own and I have to deal with it. Til now, recently, except the unexpected..2004 chevy malibu was handed to me, by my parents. When you have patience, times will come. I am still learning a lot and I'm prepared for it. ;0)



Tyler, my boyfriend, my best friend. I know several of you guys have seen me having hard time in this relationship. Well to say now, we have been doing reallllly good. I'm much happier and happy how things are going between me and him. I can't ask for a better one. He is the one that is always by my side to keep me alive. Defining what love means; unexplainable.


Ok, it's 1:30 am and I'm ready for bed, getting really tired. I can't wait to see my man later this evening, coming back from Vegas. I miss him!

OH, Christmas is around the corner, so MERRY CHRISTMAS and HAPPY NEW YEAR! <3

Lata, JENY

3 comments:

  1. Yay! Im glad your blogging.

    [ =

    -Angel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Now I have a new blog to follow! :)

    A year and half without a car that's crazy! But you are right, when you wait, something great will happen.

    ReplyDelete